Student Video Contest - How do I apply?
How do I enter?
- Choose a topic for your video from the list at theriverstartshere.org/video-contest.
- Read the topic information carefully! Videos that contain inaccurate information will be disqualified.
- Make a 25 or 55 second video about your chosen topic. Be creative, give it a great title, and make sure it includes a clear call to action.
- Upload your video to YouTube with a minimum resolution of 720p. You can keep it unlisted, but be sure it’s viewable to anyone with the link.
- Complete the application form no later than May 20, 2021. You’ll need a working email address and your parent or guardian’s contact information if you’re under 18.
- Watch your email inbox for contest information and instructions! Finalists will be notified in June, and if you’re selected you’ll be asked to submit your entry as an MP4 and given instructions about campaigning for the People’s Choice Award.
Follow The River Starts Here on social media for contest updates and tips. Find us at: